DumDum DUBSTEP ??? (This could be your best friend!) DumDum DUBSTEP ??? (This could be your best friend!)

what the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Glad someone agrees.

Everything about the multiplayer is true!!!!! Sad people have been brainwashed into thinking it's good. CoD4 FTW! ...Drawings were okay, animation was good.

MoozipanCheese responds:

It's okay. If they removed some of the stuff it would be a lot more playable.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

KWL

Animation was good. First couple of music was from spongebob though.

TmsT responds:

Yes, a lot of the production music from Spongebob and Ren and Stimpy comes from the same source.

Bad Ponies 4 Bad Ponies 4

GOTY

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

Cool

Games good fun for a while. However the height of the stage is a bit big when using it in a Firefox browser with tabs. I had to repeatedly keep scrolling up and down the page to cut.

Trap Master Trap Master

OMG LOVE THE MUSIC!!!

This game's f***ing awesome. Took me a few minutes to get the hang of it, but once I got it ,it became very addicting! Graphics and controls are perfect too. great range of sound effects AND Gamersafe :D :D!!! Gamersafe is tight! I think there should be some easing/aim assist/a slight lockon enemies on the cursor though, just to make eating the foes more fun. :)

Sheepish Sheepish

This is prettty amazing!! Really catchy melody and some cool sound design . I think the vocals aren't onpar with the quality of the rest of the tune though. Nice :)

xKore - Event Horizon xKore - Event Horizon

I wish you'd starting uploading here again. You're the best producer Newgrounds has ever had. Ever. I crie long teim

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

SPLICAGE LOVES YOU

Amazing to see you make this. I genuinely would like to cry with hapiness :') You truly are the King of the Audio portal.

Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup

If that's on the Calender...

...I'll definitely buy it. The colouring is spot on and the characters are all perfect. xD Very well done!

yellowbouncyball responds:

Thanks much friend! I am glad you like it!

Strawberry Clock Strawberry Clock

Cooly Sweet Chinese Food!!

But the far right finger on the hand without the cigar looks broke/ a bit strange. Otherwise it's awesome. Nice One.

HOLD ON. No Penis?

Pumpkin Tower Pumpkin Tower

:O SO DREAMY

This has been my phones wallpaper since hallowe'en. Every night I fall asleep staring at this piture. Its just soo amazing. THANKYOU